Event is FINISHED
The Raspberry Pi is a popular Single Board Computer (SBC) in that it is a full computer packed into a single board. The introduction of the Raspberry Pi Zero allowed one to embed an entire computer in even smaller projects. The Raspberry Pi Zero W has been designed to be as flexible and compact as possible with mini connectors and an unpopulated 40-pin GPIO, allowing you to use only what your project requires.
Perak Technology Session: Raspberry Pi Zero - Single Board Computer
- Introduction To Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Installing Linux Raspbian Using Etcher
- Configure Raspbian Without HDMI Cable
- Installing LAMP On Raspberry Pi
- Create Wifi Hotspot Using Raspberry Pi
- Create Radio Transmitter Using Raspberry Pi
- Explore USB Gadget Mode
- Raspberry Pi Zero W (Provided) - Sponsored by Cytron
- microSD Card 2GB and above
- USB Cable
- microSD Card Reader
Raspberry Pi Zero W Specification:
- Processor: BCM 2835 SOC
- Clock speed: 1GHz
- RAM: 512MB
- Built-in Wireless: WiFi + Bluetooth 4.1 + BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy), same as Raspberry Pi 3.
- Memory: micro-SD
- Display and Audio: mini-HDMI
- USB Port: micro-B USB for data
- Power input: micro-B USB for power
- Camera interface: CSI camera connector (needs adaptor cable, 0.5mm pitch to pitch CSI)
- GPIO: Unpopulated 40-pin GPIO connector, compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 and Raspberry Pi 3.
- Compatibility of GPIO: Compatible with existing HAT addons
- Dimensions: 65mm x 30mm x 5mm
Want to find more groups and events like this?